Airtel Nigeria Fresh Chance for GL Revenue Accounting Executive
Applicants are invited for Airtel Nigeria Fresh Chance Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Systems Limited), a respected mobile telecommunication services service provider in Nigeria and a known person in Airtel Africa Group, is focused on providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile solutions to Nigerians, providing them with the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive social and financial development. On August 5 the business made background, 2001 by getting the 1st telecoms operator to release commercial GSM solutions in Nigeria and offers scored a number of many “firsts” in the extremely competitive Nigerian telecommunications marketplace including the 1st to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer support; first to launch assistance in all the 6 geopolitical zones in the nationwide country; to introduce affordable recharge denominations first; first to introduce regular monthly free SMS and 1st to introduce regular monthly airtime bonus.
We are recruiting to fill up the position below:
Job Title: GL Income Accounting Executive
Searching for a suitable applicant to fill the part of GL Income Accounting Executive who lead:
- Ensure accuracy in acknowledgment of Interconnect Income & Post-paid income reporting
- Ensure zero degrees of bad personal debt by reconciliation of companions’ accounts and liaising with
- respective companions for prompt payment
- Ensure timely reporting of most month-end reports
- Ensure annual monetary statements are prepared consistent with current international accounting standards
- Closure of 10-season intend to support AFS evaluation
- Ensure collation of most relevant audit data and ensure simple jogging of audit exercises within Financial
- Reporting Directorate
- Daily monitoring of receivables collections from most Interconnect Postpaid and Companions Customers
- Bi-every week intimation of receivable positions to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the partnership with both exterior and internal parties, Interconnect partners, Enterprise group and
- CSD team to be able to ensure that assortment of all outstanding receivables is received on the payment dates
- at all times.
- Ensure proper hygiene handles on all GL lines
- Ensure reconciled GL positions
- Make sure that all schedules are reconciled to program balances
Zero publicity to the business enterprise arising from nonpayment by Interconnect Companions and Postpaid customers
Decrease bad debts positions in Interconnect & Postpaid an all the Airtel’s receivables increasing payment issues
Accurate reporting of most revenue lines to make sure zero tolerance of exposure with regards to over/under reporting
Accuracy degree of 100%
Reporting consistent with SLAs timely
Adherence to techniques and policy
Applicants will need to have:
A Bachelor’s level and professional qualification in Accounting.
3-5 years’ work experience within an FMCG or Telecoms industry
Solid analytical skills and Microsoft Excel proficiency
Strong economic reporting and analysis skills
Focus on ability and details to translate financial data into usable business cleverness
Good team player
Ability to multi-job in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities frequently
Application Closing Date
12th December 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to use online