9mobile Recruitment 2018 and Application guidelines | Apply Here Now
9mobile Recruitment 2018 ,In this article, you will get idle information on how to apply, application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines for 9moblie Recruitment 2018.
- Firstly, develop and update EMTS’ compliance matrix to ensure that compliance roles, responsibilities and timelines are adequately communicated to the business.
- Develop processes to support the compliance with regulatoryobligations as may be required from time to time.
- Escalate all potential and known regulatory violations to theHead, Regulatory Affairs.
- Liaise with relevant units/functions in ensuring adherence toEMTS’s compliance framework.
- Provide support in filing reports and obtaining regulatoryapprovals for EMTS’ tariffs, promotions and other approval requests that may berequired.
- In addition, assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resourcesof the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and managesubordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure an excellent relationship is built with mid and seniorlevel managers across all relevant regulatory agencies.
- Then, ensure adequate training and development is delivered to team members on regulatory compliance issues.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reportsfor the attention of the Director, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs.
- Lastly, perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will bean added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- First of all, assist the Manager, Legal Services (Contracts Advisory) in providing legal advice to assigned departments and divisions on legal issues arising from contracts.
- Secondly, draft contracts and legal agreements including memoranda of understanding (MoUs) or agreement (MoAs), letters of intent and other related documents.
- Thirdly, research and proffer opinion on any legal inquiries or issues of a contractual nature arising out of the interpretation and application of contracts and agreements.
- Fourthly, assist in ensuring that terms and conditions set out in contractual documentation are legally valid, consistent with EMTS’spolicies, rules and regulations, and are in the organisation’s best interest.
- Then, participate in drafting and finalizing tender documentation.
- Assist in litigation by or against contractors or other counter parties arising out of contracts, agreements, or similar documentation.
- Review documentation and ensure that contracts,agreements and tenders comply with agreed and approved conditions and make recommendations to the Manager, Legal Services.
- In addition, monitor and respond to feedback from the respective EMTS departments as required.
- Maintain a database of all contractual documents and related legal documentation.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- In the same light, attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Legal Services.
- And lastly, perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager,Legal Services.
- First degree in Law.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Legal Research
- Contract Drafting
- Legislation and Compliance
- Problem Solving
- Passion forExcellence
- Empowering people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Searches related to 9mobile,Recruitment 2018
- 9mobile recruitment portal
- 9mobile recruitment 2018/19
- 9mobile online recruitment portal
- 9mobile recruitment link
- 9mobile portal
- 9mobile career
- Airtel recruitment
- 9mobile graduate contract staff