FUTO CUT OFF MARK 2018/2019 FOR ALL COURSES 2018 CHECK HERE
FUTO cut off mark 2018, THE Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO ) departmental cut off marks 2018/2019, FUTO departmental cut off mark 2018 details below
There are certain requirements to be attended by aspirant before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any institution. One of these which consolidate getting the required cut off mark for each university and likewise the course itself. It is definitely not hard to get acceptance if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission to the elective course.
FUTO CUT OFF MARK 2018/2019
Cut off mark is the fixed mark or score that an institution requires from an aspirant to get admission into the institution. It is the mark set by the school administration or council conducting an exam, which is considered as the pass or average score for the exam.
A cut-off mark denotes a measure of performance that is set in an examination process with the sole purpose of distinguishing the best-qualified candidate(s)
FUTO CUT OFF MARK 2018
THE OFFICIAL JAMB FIXED CUT OFF MARK FOR FUTO IS 180.
Numerous aspirants ask questions like: I had 180 but was not given admission to study my aspired course of study?
But do well to understand that Aspirants with higher scores are first considered for admission. while candidates with lower scores though scoring 180 may not be admitted. In fact, the higher score the higher the chance of obtaining admission.
FUTO DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2018
Due to the scrapping of post UTME by the federal government, the Joints Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had given a benchmark of 180 and higher for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of education, Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO ) departmental cut off marks have followed suit in the 180 general cut of mark of JAMB.
FUTO does not by any means have a particular cut off Mark for courses.But nonetheless, aspirants who scored at least 200 in UTME examination are qualified to apply for admission into any of their selected courses.
Because of the high number of understudies wishing to study in FUTO, the admission procFUTOre is very competitive and admission is given in view of the higher JAMB score, the higher the odds of being admitted.
FUTO departmental cut off mark will be made available after the screening exercise has been conducted. below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut off mark;
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering 220
2. Mechanical Engineering 220
3. Futo cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering 210
4. Futo post utme cut off mark for Computer Science 210
5. Civil Engineering 210
6. Information Manag. Technology 210
7. Chemical Engineering 200
8. Optometry 200
9. Biochemistry 190
10. Dental Technology 180
11. Public Health Technology 180
12. Prosthesis & Orth. Technology 180
13. Project Manag. Technology 180
14. Ind. Microbiology 180
15. Geology 180
16. Material & Met. Engineering 180
17. Polymer & Textile Engineering 180
18. Agricultural Engineering 180
19. Food Science & Technology 180
20. Biotechnology 180
21. Agric Economics 180
22. Transport Manag. Technology 180
23. Maritime Manag. Technology 180
24. Financial Manag. Technology 180
25. Biomedical Technology 180
26. Ind. Physics 180
27. Ind. Chemistry 180
28. Biology 180
29. Mathematics 180
30. Science Laboratory 180
31. Statistics 180
32. Agric. Extension 180
33. Animal Science Technology 180
34. Crop Science Technology 180
35. Fishery & Aq. Technology 180
36. Forestry & Wildlife Technology 180
37. Soil Science Technology 180
38. Building Technology 180
39. Environmental Technology 180
40. Landscape Architectural Tech, 180
41. Quantity Surveying Tech. 180
42. Surveying & Geoinformatics 180
43. Urban & Regional Planning 180
FUTO MODE/NATURE OF ADMISSION SCREENING
FUTO conducts her screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it normally happens in two stages. Students that applied to study in the institution are to continue with the screening activity once it’s published.
Documents required are SSCE result and JAMB registration print-out alone.
Please note that it is very necessary for a candidate to arrive early and find his/her screening venue. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second stage of the screening is subsequent after the admission lists might have been published. Candidates that merits the admission will be requested to come for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
Documents required for Internal screening in FUTO are;
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
- Recent colored passport photographs (Not less than 16 copies)
FUTO ADDRESS, LOCATION, AND SHORT INFO
Address: PMB, Owerri, 1526, Ihiagwa
Vice-chancellor: Francis Chukwuemeka Eze
Thanks for reading to the end, we appreciate your view and we anticipate it. Subsequently, if you require us to bolster you with more refreshed information at the ideal time about FUTO Admission 2018, cordially provide us your telephone number and Email Address in the comment box beneath.