JAMB admission status 2018 checking portal – check admission status 2018
JAMB admission status 2018 checking portal – check JAMB admission status 2018, JAMB, Joint Admissions, and Matriculations Board,how to check admission status 2018, JAMB Admission Status 2018 Direct Checking Portal for 2018/2019 academic session has been enabled. more details below;
JAMB admission status 2018 checking portal – check JAMB admission status 2018 details; Using this platform, we would love to inform and notify all candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has officially announced the opening of her portal for checking of admission status for the 2018 academic session.To check your Jamb 2018 Admission status, simplify follow these steps on how to check if your Jamb admission status. As earlier reported, be sure of your JAMB admission status 2018, JAMB has to notify you either SMS, email or through JAMB Profile.
We understand that some candidates have been able to confirm their Admission Status via JAMB website.
We, therefore, urge candidates to follow the procedure below to check their admission status
Though you JAMB has not officially announced this, follow the steps below to access JAMB CAPS via your profile.
NOTE: It is advisable you go through all the procedures below before you visit the Jamb caps portal to check your Jamb admission status 2018.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status 2018 Online
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or Chrome browser on mobile.
- Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
- After successfully login, You’ll see CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
- Better still, scroll to check DE/UTME admission status while you are logged in to your Jamb profile.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer.
- You’ll see some options listed on the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
- It’ll then bring your details.
- If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status 2018:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin make sure you confirm your pin.
- If you successfully log in, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
Other incoming searches
jamb admission status 2018/2019
check jamb admission status 2018
check jamb admission letter status
jamb admission status 2018
jamb admission checker
check jamb result 2018
jamb admission list 2018/2019
Still not satisfied? Feel free to Ask your questions using the comment box below or go through any of the articles below
Also, read on JAMB cut-off point 2018