How to Check NABTEB May/June Result 2021 – NABTEB Result Checker
NABTEB May June Result 2021 more detailed information Below; The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the result of the May/June 2021/2022 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) and General Certificate of Education (GCE) examinations online. Candidates who participated in the NABTEB SSCE May/June examination should visit Nabteb official website to check their names.
The examination council has warned candidates against giving any form of gratification or inducement to help facilitate NECO, WAEC, NABTEB & JAMB Score Upgrade. BE WISE, Don’t fall a victim. Candidates must possess the under-listed items to enable them Check NABTEB Result 2021:
- NABTEB Card PIN
- NABTEB Candidate ID Number
- NABTEB Examination Type
- NABTEB Examination Year
- NABTEB Card Serial Number
- Personal E-mail Address (optional).
NABTEB May/June Result 2021 – How to Check NABTEB Result Online 2021.
Candidates should follow the step by step guide below to check NABTEB May/June Result 2021/2022 result online. Please note that checking NABTEB Result without a scratch card is not possible.
- Visit the NABTEB Result Checker Portal/Website on (http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org)
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2021
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click the Submit button to display your result online
Candidates who wish to send NABTEB result to their E-mail should follow the procedures below:
– Follow steps 1-5 above.
– Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
– Enter a valid e-mail address.
– Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
NABTEB May/June Result 2021 – How to Check NABTEB Result 2021 on Phone Via SMS
- Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
- Note: Make sure you follow the above-listed step and leave no space in the message. Your result will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
Print Your NABTEB Result 2021 – How to Print Your NABTEB Result
Candidates who wish to print their NABTEB Result should follow the guide below, you can also email or use the print button on the NABTEB result page.
- Pressing “Ctrl P” on your computer.
- Select and check your print preview
- Proceed to Print your Nabteb result.