NABTEB November/December GCE Result 2017/2018 Is Out | NABTEB GCE Result Checker
NABTEB November/December GCE Result 2017/2018 details; The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2017 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results.
Here are the following results which are released:
- November/December National Business Certificate.
- National Technical Certificate.
- Advanced National Business Certificate.
- Advance National Technical Certificate examinations results.
While speaking to newsmen in Benin City, Edo state yesterday, the NABTEB Chief executive, Dr. Olatunde Aworanti said there is an important new development in the performance of candidates as compared to the 2016 nabteb results.
Speaking of the nabteb 2017 results which were just released, Dr. Olatunde said that the improvement is as a result of the introduction of e-learning materials.
- He said that 59% of 2016 candidates scored between A1 and C5 in English Language.
- While 57% scored A1 and C5 in Mathematics.
- Which show decrease in failure rate.
- The Nabteb officer also said that, there has been intensification in the number of candidates that participated in examinations over that of last year.
- He pointed out that 143,018 sat for the Nabteb examination.
How to Check NABTEB November/December GCE Result 2017/2018 Results Online.
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2017
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. [email protected]
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to NABTEB November/December GCE Result 2017/2018 Results Via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.