Yobe State University Cut off Mark 2018/2019 | Departmental Cut off Mark For All Courses
YSU Cut off mark…The Yobe State University does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their chosen courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Yobe State University, the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
YSU Departmental Cut off Mark
The Departmental Cut of marks of Yobe State University are as follows;
250 – Medicine
240 – Law
220 – Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc)
190 – Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc)
190 – Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc)
YSU Admission Screening Procedures
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip