BSUM Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Departmental Cut off Point check here
BSUM Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Departmental Cut off Point check here details; The Benue State University does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their chosen courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Benue State University, the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Benue State University are as follows;
250 – Medicine
240 – Law
220 – Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc)
190 – Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc)
190 – Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)
BSUM Admission Screening Procedure
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip