Eco-generation Junior Engineering Academy 2018 | See how to Apply
Eco-generation Junior Engineering Academy 2018…The application is currently been invited for the Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering for young Korean students to participate in the 2018 Junior Eco Engineering Academy which will be held in Seoul, South Korea.
Winners will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2018 Junior Eco-Engineering Academy which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment.
- To raise awareness among youth within the community towards conservation of the environment and energy efficiency
- To grow future eco-leaders by enhancing global leadership resulting from participating a variety of activities throughout the Academy
- To fulfill the social responsibility through educating the future generation
- Date: August 7 – 9, 2018
- August 7 (9:00 – 18:00): Opening ceremony, Lecture, Team-building, Group discussion
- August 8 (9:00 – 18:00): Lecture, Group project, Presentation competition, Awarding ceremony
- August 9 (optional): Sightseeing in Seoul with global participants
- Venue: Samsung GEC, Sangildong, Gangdonggu, Seoul
- Fee: Free
- Open to students attending intermediate schools as of 2018 in South Korea;
- An intermediate level of English fluency required.
How to Apply.
- To apply, make a Video clip of you talking about ‘Why I should attend this Junior Engineering Academy’ in English within 2 minutes. Please talk about your dream in the future and why it’s important to relate engineering with your dream;
- Upload the video to Youtube with UNLISTED option. You may use other streaming or cloud service to upload your video;
- Please write a brief of your clip in the content box:
- Go to the Application Form page
- Write a brief of your video clip in the content column
- Copy your Youtube link or downloadable video link and paste it in the URL box under Content box;
- Attach your CV in the attachment column. (MS word and PDF type only). CV can include your extracurricular activities such as clubs, contests and other experiences at school as well as outside the school.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: July 2, 2018